Thursday, November 6, 2014

2015 Vintage GOLDEN Mystery Bingo Challenge!


The Vintage Mystery Bingo Challenge (click link above for sign-up page) is hosted by My Reader's Block (click button below).  You can find the full details at Bev's site (MRB).


I'll give you the highlights.  There both gold and silver levels:


For the Golden challenge, the books must have been originally published before 1960.


For the Silver challenge, the books must have been originally published between 1960 and 1989.

Be sure to sign up for the challenge and get all the details about the bingo blocks.  You can sign up for either the Golden, the Silver, or BOTH challenges!

~~~oOo~~~

I signed up for a lot of challenges last year and, eh, did not do such a good job.  So I'm going to try to plan things better this year, like maybe have at least some of the books for the above blocks figured out.  Agatha Christie can fill up a number of those top blocks, I am sure.  GoodReads and Listopia also have a number of 'mystery lists' if you get stuck.  Like me.

This post is so I can shout to the world that I'm joining this challenge.  I'm going to set up a page for the challenge record-keeping (a la my 2014 Reading Challenge page) and keep up on it after each completion.  I let things go too early this year and now catching up seems overwhelming.

I'll also be sharing this post at:


4 comments:

  1. A Mystery Bingo Challenge. Wow! That's a pretty demanding and interesting challenge. Good luck, LuAnn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Shilpa! It is a little involved, yes, and I didn't do so well last year, but I'm starting to look for books to read already, and there are several folks I know who have done this challenge before, and I can ask them for 'hints'! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I hope this year goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for spreading the word! I will be signing up for one of the cards as well :)

    ReplyDelete