Friday, December 23, 2016

My 2017 Follow-the-Clues Mystery Challenge Sign-Up


The first ever Follow the Clues Mystery Challenge is hosted by Bev at "My Readers Block"!  This is a very creative challenge that involves a "6 Degrees of Separation" kind of deal.  Click on the button above to go to the sign-up page for the full details.

There are several levels of participation:
Infraction -- six books read in a single chain of evidence
Misdemeanor -- eight books read in a single chain of evidence
Felony -- ten books read in a single chain of evidence
Capital Offence -- twelve books in a single chain of evidence

I'm starting with an Infraction (6 books in a single chain of evidence) and see where that takes me.

~~~oOo~~~

MY BOOK LIST

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Until I can figure out what the connection is amongst the various books, it seems like it would behoove me to have just a master list of the mysteries I read in 2017:

MYSTERIES READ
1.  The Wave at Hanging Rock by Gregg Dunnett
2.  Perception by Lee Strauss

No comments:

Post a Comment